Donors who would like to request for refund can be within 30 calendar days from date of donation should there be any of the following:
- An error in the amount of donation payment
- If donor wants to retract donation made
- If there was an unauthorised usage of credit card transaction
Donors may put up a refund request through any of the following channel:
- Write in to email@example.com with transaction details
- Through your credit card’s issuing bank with transaction details
- Through our external partner / giving site such as AXS, Giving.sg
Mode of refunds:
- For credit card refunds, donation will be refunded to your credit card
- All cash, cheque or bank transfer, donation will be refunded via bank transfer.
All refund request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and ascertained donation refund will be processed within 45 days from date of request. CCF will require all related acknowledgement documents that were previously issued to the donor (such as official tax deductible receipts and donation forms) and make the relevant adjustments to the record maintained for tax deduction purposes with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) for the said donation.
CCF reserves all rights to request for additional personal particulars and transaction information as and when required to authenticate the refund request.