Hair for Hope is Children’s Cancer Foundation’s signature outreach event – the only head-shaving event in Singapore that serves to raise childhood cancer awareness and funds.
Through the symbolic gesture of shaving bald, we aim to:
- Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
- Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
- Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
- Raise funds and help children with cancer and their families
- Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families
You can support us and be part of Hair for Hope through the following ways:
- Be a sponsor of Hair for Hope
- Register as an individual shavee
- Organise a satellite event at your preferred location
- Gather your family and friends to form a group of minimum five shavees
- Register as event volunteer
- Make a donation to CCF
Find out more about Hair for Hope at www.hairforhope.org.sg.