Children’s Cancer Foundation (CCF) is a social service agency with a mission to improve the quality of life of children with cancer and their families and children impacted by cancer through enhancing their emotional, social and medical well-being.
Founded in 1992, CCF provides children with cancer and their families the much needed support in their battle against the life threatening illness. Over the years, CCF has helped more than 3100 children and their families at different stages of the illness. We are also an Institution of Public Character (IPC) registered agency.
Organised by CCF, Hair for Hope is the only head-shaving event in Singapore that serves to raise childhood cancer awareness and funds for CCF. By volunteering to shave, the shavees become CCF’s ambassadors in spreading childhood cancer messages to their family, friends and colleagues when garnering monetary support from them.
We are looking for candidates to fill the following positions:
SENIOR SOCIAL WORKER
- To provide counselling, programmes and case management services
- To develop projects/ programmes with specialized intervention strategies
- To provide clinical/administrative supervision for a team of social workers and assist them in crisis cases management
- To support the Lead/ Department Head in the implementation of operational and practice protocols, processes and policies
- Degree / Master in Social Work only
- Registered Social Worker Accreditation
- Minimum 5-10 years of direct practice experience
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Experienced working with children and youths industry, preferably familiar with play and expressive art approaches.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform social work administrative function
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, FUNDRAISING AND SPONSORSHIP
- Conceptualise and market innovative and sustainable fundraising projects to corporate and community partners
- Develop and deliver plans on acquiring and retaining new sponsors and donors
- Manage relationship and support engagement activities with current corporates and donors
- Ensure fundraising activities and events comply with prevailing regulatory requirements
- Degree holder with relevant experience in fundraising, donor relations, event management and/or marketing
- Result-oriented, self-driven and highly motivated
- Good communication, management and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task with an eye for details and attention to deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a team player to deliver under tight deadlines
- Good language proficiency in both written and spoken English
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume indicating current and expected salaries, contact number to:
Senior Executive, HR & Admin
Children’s Cancer Foundation
8 Sinaran Drive
#03-01 Novena Specialist Centre
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified